Search This Blog

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Nausicaa (Honda Prelude), JDM Headlight Swap

As stated in the previous post I needed to put a pair of headlights on Ceras Victoria. The JDM ones would not fit, so, I put the JDM ones on Nausicaa and removed Nausicaa's for later use on Ceras Victoria. In the end I wound up with a spare headlight housing. Yay!






First thing you get to do is remove the bumper cover, the giant metal bumper (which is awkward to do yourself, as I found out the second time when I worked on Ceras Victoria without help) that is heavy and ungainly, and the headlight I need for the other car.



The car's front is so awkwardly naked. Also, somebody painted an awful lot of stuff that is not ordinarily painted.


All the parts removed to make the front end look so naked.


JDM headlights being bolted on.
Then friend (currently girlfriend) helping me to put it back together.
And... my trusty tool kit. My parents gave that to me for a birthday or a holiday. ( :


Bumper back on...


All assembled!


Low beams.


Low beams and high beams.
Yes, the passenger side corner light is not working.

No comments:

Post a Comment