Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Ceras Victoria (Honda Prelude), Post-Crash Walk Around

This one is pretty self-explanatory. These are the pictures post smashing into a guard rail at 55+ MPH.

I won't mention who the driver was, it was not me. I was asleep in the passenger seat while on a January road trip to Miami. The person at the wheel hit a patch of black ice and committed the two biggest mistakes you can when you hit ice: broke and steered.
When you do either, or both, what happens is as soon as the wheel that was slipping meets pavement and friction is the car turns, and at 55+ MPH it turns hard!

Anyways... on to the pictures!


















Apologies that the images are not that high of quality. These were taken before I got my camera and may have been with my cell phone.

More historically archived pictures later, until I get to the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment