Search This Blog

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Ceras Victoria (Honda Prelude), Pre-Crash

So... this is Ceras Victoria. A 1994 white Honda Prelude Si. She's been through some tough times.







































Just after getting her, in pretty darn good shape.


Again, one of the first shots.


Last of the first shots taken with my phone...


Ok, so I haven't posted up the post accident pictures at this point, but this was an idiot move I made, I was listening to the radio in a car wash and broke the radio antenna (one of those telescoping ones). Then again, this may have been pre-crash, so I'm not sure.


Another thing of note, the speedometer in the car has been a bit special for a long time...
4,000 RPM on the tachometer and 80 MPH on the speedometer.


4,000 RPM on the tachometer and 120 MPH on the speedometer.

My favorite one I don't have an example of. I was stopped at a traffic light but my speedometer was reading 60 MPH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment