Search This Blog

Thursday, July 19, 2012

JDM Headlights

As the pictures show... Ceras Victoria had busted up headlights.
Nausicaa had a good pair.

A friend of mine had a pair of black housing JDM headlights for sale for a reasonable price, so I bought them from him, figuring those are what I wanted in the end on a finished car anyways (probably HID retrofitted, but I'll get to that one day, I hope).

So... here's the picture of the headlights I got before being installed, and the harness I bought so that the USDM harness in the car worked with JDM headlights, which us different bulbs.




USDM to JDM converters...

























Box headlights were shipped in by friend (original box they were shipped to him from Japan, heh!).
















































Well done packaging...
























Black housing headlight, I think it looks cleaner than the chrome housing ones.


So... admittedly these pictures are rather mundane and rather JDM fan-boy-ish. Mreh, it happens. First time I'd ordered parts for my car, let alone ones that are not so easy to acquire.

No comments:

Post a Comment