Search This Blog

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Nausicaa (Honda Prelude), Tear Down (Part 1)

I am in the process of tearing down Nausicaa before building her back up.

With law school and all, I haven't made that much progress. We'll see what I do with my free time and weekends this year.

Here are some photos of what has been done...

This is a picture of how I started...



This is how it looked after the front seats were removed.

After this picture I vacuumed the whole car out (needs to be done again).
The center console has been completely removed though the parking brake lever, shifter, and shift boot are still in there.
It really did look phenomenally clean.

Under the hood... the alternator is gone, the power steering pump is floating, the battering is gone, and various other things. As I've needed parts for Ceras Victoria, especially ones with core exchanges, I've taken the parts from Nausicaa.


More pictures of this one in the future, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment