Search This Blog

Friday, July 26, 2019

Nausicaa - Project Update

My other half (the person who lets me get away with this shit -- her words) was in Chicago for a work related trip and decided to go take a look at our project at P&L Motorsports while she was in town. She took some pictures.
Engine held in with mounts and with front strut bar and traction bar seemingly in place.
The engine bay will look much better once painted.

Rear motor mount and the K-Tuned Header. This photo freaks me out a bit with the reflections on the header because it looks cracked. But no one has said it is damaged so I assume we are good.
Lots of parts piled inside and the cage looks to be pretty well complete.
The K-Tuned shifter in place, sort of. I believe a custom mount is being fabricated for it.
Radiator in the trunk... with parts of its box used to protect the radiator fins.
The dashboard has been stripped.

No comments:

Post a Comment