Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Nausicaa - Project Update - Images from P&L Motorsports (2nd Set)

P&L Motorsports sent me some additional images of the continuing progress. This is an update on our 1993 Honda Prelude, Nausicaa, which is a project car undergoing a K24 engine swap and a lot of track oriented updates.

Since the last update from the shop it appears the intake manifold has been swapped:
The new fly wheel installed:


 In general the engine looks cleaners:

And it appears that the new harness has been attached (see above and below):

Significant progress has been made on the roll cade:



I think it is funny to see the steering wheel so far over, almost right hand drive!

 They stitched together a panoramic shot, looks pretty cool:



Once the roll cage is complete I believe the next step will be having the interior and engine bay painted by a body shop. Then I expect the part installs to start in earnest.

I will update again when I have more to share.
At some point I need to write up all my pre-sale experiences. Some good, some not so good, some amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment