Search This Blog

Monday, October 9, 2017

Vermont Route 14: Barre, VT to White River Junction, VT

Being autumn I took my Subaru BRZ, Cagalli Yula, to get Krown treatment at Davis Auto and Trailer in White River Junction, VT.
My wife had a rental car (Hyundai Elantra), and since the process was going to take a while and the part of Vermont Route 14 we had been on so far looked rather pretty so we decided to take the road north.
We wound up turning around at Barre, VT when we got a call that the car was ready.
The video is a compilation of clips of some of the prettier sections of the road.


Overall, this is my first time playing around with video editing.

I am really interested in feedback. The editor I used on this is a free version of editing software I am considering purchasing. The watermark is unfortunately obnoxiously intrusive. It particularly blocks out some nice side views of a creek and river as we go down the mountain.
But if people think this is a vast improvement over my prior video efforts then it would likely be worth while to invest in some video editing software when I replace my desktop.
So please let me know what you think.

Unfortunately the focus is not quite as good as I would hop for. I need to work on this.

No audio worth playing, and as this is my first time messing with video editing I did not get into the process of finding music that I could add to the video. But as opposed to last time I greatly reduced the audio levels so that it should be a lot less intrusive.

Feedback welcome and desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment