Search This Blog

Friday, June 9, 2017

Paint Correction and C-Quartz by First Coast Auto Detailing

I brought my car to Jason at First Coast Auto Detailing because another detailer introduced new scratches and swirl into my car’s clear coat.
Jason did a phenomenal job. When he was done the car had no swirl and a very clean clear coat. I also had the car coated with C-Quartz, which at over a month now (service completed on 06/09/2017) is holding up very well. Using the C-Quartz spot detailer, properly diluted, wipes dirt and grime right off leaving a nice shine.
Honestly, I wish I had done the C-Quartz sooner. I am not sure that it would have prevented the rock chips that I find most disappointing (but my car is a 2014, so I did this rather late in the game).
Another great service that Jason offers is that he can / will garage your car in his garage (if needed) in order to make sure that the C-Quartz properly cures. This is importance especially if you do not have your own garage. Other detailers in the area that I consulted in the area who also do ceramic coatings (C-Quartz, Opticoat, etc.) did not have a garage of their own for curing (and were charging more for the service).
I would definitely recommend First Coast Auto Detailing and Jason for your paint correction, car cleaning, and ceramic coating needs. (Unfortunately I did not take any photos.)

No comments:

Post a Comment