Search This Blog

Friday, June 30, 2017

Grocery Shopping with a Subaru BRZ

This is another one for my unofficial mini-series on how much stuff you can fit into a Subaru BRZ.
What all fit in my Subaru BRZ this time?


  • 1x Driver
  • 2x Parents (my mom is short and sat up front, my dad had "leg room" behind her)
  • 1x Three partition tote (spare oil, windshield washer fluid, spot detailer, microfiber towels, bug repellent, suntan lotion, etc.)
  • 12x Grocery bags full of groceries (one bag ended up in my dad's lap, and one was at my mom's feet)
  • 1x Giant Costo toilet paper purchase
  • 1x Large laundry detergent container
  • 1x Plastic bag from Home Depot (LED lights for closet and 3x rolls of shelf liner)
And this was all with the rear seat up this time because I had a passenger in the back seat.
Who said a BRZ fails to offer practical amounts of usable space?

1 comment:

  1. Being one of the parents I can vouch for the photo authenticity. We probably had room for another bag or two but we really were close to capacity.

    ReplyDelete