Search This Blog

Friday, February 7, 2014

Cears Victoria (Honda Prelude), Salvage (Part IV)

Did some more work today.

Removed the divider between the rear seats:




Removed the driver side door control panel and mini pocket / handhold:


Removed driver side door panel:


And plastic covering:


Removed passenger side door panel:


Removed sunroof liner (I'm wondering if I want to keep this exposed metal look on the finished project, I know it takes away from stock appearance stealth, but I think it actually looks pretty darn cool all exposed and such):


Removed the sunroof panel:


Removed the speakers from the doors:


More pictures and more to still come out.
As checked against my "To Remove" list I am currently at:
  • Rear bumper, if in good shape (was not in good shape)
  • Rear spoiler (done)
  • Center console (done)
  • Dashboard
  • Turn signals (done)
  • Tail lights (done)
  • Wheels and tires
  • Sunroof (done)
  • Front seats (done)
  • Floor mats (easily doable)
  • Sun visors (done)
  • Spark plug wires
  • Interior door panels (done)
  • Wire harnesses (maybe, if I'm really ambitious)
  • Headlights (maybe, for eBay if I do)
  • Speakers (1/2 done)








No comments:

Post a Comment