Search This Blog

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Nausicaa (Honda Prelude), Tear Down (Part 2)

I am in the process of tearing down Nausicaa before building her back up.

With law school and all, I haven't made that much progress. We'll see what I do with my free time and weekends this year.

This weekend I spent some time with my girlfriend working on removing the dash. Had we started earlier, or had an hour more of light we would have been successful... but as it sits, the dash is ready to come out except for a few wires still connected.
Center console has been removed. Front seats were previously removed, as was the radio section.


I was looking through the manual for directions on dashboard removal.


Shift knob removed along with shift boot.
Heating / cooling control unit and vents removed.
Speaker covers removed.
Instrument glass retainer removed.


Under dash cover removed. Knee guard removed.



 Glove box removed.


Steering column supports removed.


Light was fading fast. A few electrical connections are all that is left between the dashboard and removal.

No comments:

Post a Comment