Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Nausicaa - Project Update - Images from A&L Auto Body (9th Set)

Update from A&L Auto Body.

Yesterday Chuck texted me to ask what color the doors and trunk needed to be painted.

An important question was whether or not we would have any sort of door cards. 

I called Sheldon at P&L and confirmed that due to the roll cage the door cards will not fit so we will have just the exposed interior of the doors.

The door jams are currently only covered in primer. This is because I expect that the wrap will cover these.
I stated that the trunk should be painted the same as the rest of the rear of the car.
We also want the underside of the hood to match the rest of the engine bay interior.
The inside of the doors will be painted in the same white as the rest of the interior.

 As always, I hope to provide more updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment