Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Cagalli Yula (Subaru BRZ) and Toyota RAV4 Meet

Was running a bunch of errands. Got hit by someone making a right turn.
Images of my car (taken at the accident scene):
Going to need a new door.


Mirror, while bent back, appears to have avoided damage.
This car and I do not seem to have the best of luck.

Odometer picture to show mileage at time of accident.

Images of their car (taken at the accident scene):
Front bumper damage.
Damage to the front passenger side wheel well lining.

I decided to capture better quality images of the damage the next day with my DSLR.
Images of my car (taken at home with the good camera):
Crumpled door is crumpled.
My wife and I had a wedding to attend on Jan 17th. The door was now making significant wind noises.
We ended up attending the wedding using this rental car.
In hindsight I should have opened the door and taken a detailed picture of the sill. I'm not sure it was dented but it needed painting.
To the body shop the car goes.
Granted, I'm writing this up after the repair, but I'm just getting around to posting this two months after this happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment