Search This Blog

Monday, April 14, 2014

Nausicaa (Honda Prelude) Cleaned and Covered

A while back I ordered a car cover from California Car Covers of the Noah variety.
This is because Nausicaa is currently stored at my parent's house while I tear down Ceras Victoria and make room in the garage.

So, while visiting my parent's for a holiday my fiancee and I cleaned Nausicaa and finally put on the car cover.

I must say, it's pretty solid and I like the material a lot. Fitment was good too.
No idea how it's holding up or if it cleans well, I suppose I'll update on that later.

For now, here's a set of pictures of barely after starting cleaning (keep in mind the car has not been cleaned in 4 years) to putting the cover on. She was REALLY dirty.






After cleaning with a pressure sprayer on high pressure (not suggested if you're not planning to cover and repaint later):





No comments:

Post a Comment